Today, I want to talk about how I've been taking care of my natural hair with a newborn and a toddle to chase behind all day, oh and a business to run (Lia Naturals). Y'all know I love a list, so let's get to it.
What has changed- the bad:
- Detangling- I used to detangle every week, religiously. Now I detangle, MAYBE once a month. When I was pregnant, I was too tired to be bothered and now I just don't have the time. Thankfully, because I co-wash and have been doing the curly girl method, my hair doesn't get very tangled.
- Styling- All I wear are buns and wash n gos. Boring.
- Moisturizing- Hahahahaha! My co-wash is my moisturizing. I co-wash and then wet bun.
What has changed- the great:
- Less manipulation has helped me retain some nice length. I am not almost mid back length. Last November I was just as bra strap.
- Co-washing often has kept my hair moisturized and healthy looking.
Yeah so my hair these days has been pretty boring. I plan to take a trip to the salon to get it blown out soon. I haven't had my hair done by someone I don't know, in years! I'm nervous and excited. I need to be pampered!
For Hair, Body & Skin Care Shop: Lia Naturals