Remember this is all in fun and if you have a blog, you can do it too!
Stuff I Don't Like- Hair Edition (these are in no particular order)
- Little children with relaxers. The chemicals in relaxers are too strong for children. I don't even know how folks get 2-5 years olds to still long enough to apply the cream.
- Bad Lacefronts. I don't know if folks just don't have mirrors or friends but, I'm so tired of seeing folks with those jacked up hairlines. Check out Muffinismylovers on YouTube for tips, she is the bomb.com.
- People who don't care about their hair health. I know folks are busy and have lives but, your hair is a part of you just as much as your eyes, mouth, feet, etc. If your hair is breaking, dry, brittle, etc. get it fixed! Don't cover it with a wig, get it healthy!
- Children with weave. Braids are okay but, tracks and wigs. No.
- Shaved sides. Sorry, I know it's a trend but, it looks just plain stupid to me. When did it become okay for people over 21 to walk around with half a head of hair?
- Mohawks. Please can we stop this trend? Please and thank you.
- Unkept dreadlocks. I have no problems with locs, love them when they are kept up and most importantly washed. Keep it tight and fresh and we cool.
- Seeing weave in the road. I promise, it doesn't matter where you are, there is always a lone track on the side of the road. What is up with that?!
I have more but, I'll spare y'all as I don't want to offend! Do you have blog? Tell me, what's some stuff you don't like when it comes to hair? Don't blog? Leave a comment!
For Hair, Body & Skin Care Shop: Lia Naturals